Last updated 24th May 2018
For the purposes of GDPR, the Data Controller of this website is Green Hills Cleaning Limited of 26 Sevenfields, Highworth, Wiltshire SN6 7NF.
The GDPR requires Lawful Basis for processing your data and this is explained in the body of the policy. Where we require your consent to process your data, this policy documents how you can withdraw your consent and delete your data.
The GDPR requires us to implement appropriate technical measures to protect your data. We verify the identity of any individual who requests access to data before granting access. Our website is protected by SSL to encrypt any data you supply to us through our website.
DATA COLLECTED WHEN YOU CONTACT US
1) Contact Us / Job Application Forms
When you submit a comment via our Contact Us form on our website we will collect your name, telephone number, address, email address, and comment. We may contact you using the data you have provided for the purposes of answering your query or to provide the service requested. Any comments / feedback given via the form may be published on our website. We will never publish your full name or personally identifiable information on the website. You can ensure any comments or feedback are deleted by contacting us with your request.
In addition to the above data, our Job Application form also collects information regarding your education / qualifications, your work experience, and references. This information is only used to process your job application.
Lawful basis: Consent given by data subject by completing the form and clicking Submit.
2) Personally Identifiable Information
Green Hills Cleaning Limited will collect and process your personal information including full name, telephone numbers, address, and email. You will provide this information to us via our website, by telephone, email, or face to face.
We will hold your personally identifiable information for as long as you are a client of the company or for the period of time for which we have your consent to provide services and related information. We may also hold data in order to comply with legal regulations.
If you wish to remove your information from our records either temporarily or permanently, please contact us by email or telephone. Your information will be removed within 1 month.
DATA COLLECTED BY THIRD PARTIES
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We will use the information you give to us to:
- carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products, and services you have requested from us;
- provide you with information about other services we offer that are similar to those already given. We will only offer additional services to existing clients and will only contact you by your preferred method as given by you at the start of the contract;
- notify you about changes to our service.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your personal information as follows:
- with any member of our team in order that they may carry out and complete the relevant services that you have requested in full;
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such businesses or assets;
- if Green Hills Cleaning is acquired in whole or in part by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its clients may be one of the assets transferred;
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms of business or claim unpaid monies owed by you;
- if we suspect criminal activity we may disclose data relating to those involved or affected to the appropriate authorities;
- if we are obliged to disclose data in response to a request from an appropriate authority.
STORAGE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Client information is held on a secure, password protected computer, with paper records contained in a locked filing cabinet. Where we hold client keys, these are kept in a locked key cabinet and no personal or identifiable information is stored with the keys.
Under the GDPR you have the following rights:
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to be forgotten
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
You can find out more information about your rights on the Information Commission’s Office (ICO) website. The ICO are the supervising authority for Data Protection in the UK and you have the right to complain to them should you wish to do so https://ico.org.uk
You have the right to ask us not to use your personal information for marketing purposes and you can exercise this right at any time by contacting us via email.
Our site may contain links to the websites of our partners or corporate clients. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please be advised that these websites have their own privacy policies and we cannot accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION